DeAngelo’s Catering cares
for our environment.
We practice the following procedures each day in our operations:
- We compost food waste at our production facility as part of our pilot program with the City of Tigard.
- We donate leftover foods regularly to agencies locally on our customer’s behalf.
- We recycle film and ink cartridges, office paper, newspaper, magazines, cardboard, plastic, tin, aluminum, glass, cooking oil, and animal fat renderings.
- All of the disposable products we provide at events are recycled.
- Our advertising and marketing materials are print on recycled paper.
- Client proposals and communication practices include electronic transmittals via e-mail as to reduce paper use.
- We use digital photography and social media to document our services for marketing.
- China, flatware, and glass rental is made available, as well as reusable centerpieces, event décor, display pieces and all natural environments.
- Display materials, props, floral, and buffet décor is reused, recycled or donated.
- Plastic service ware items are recycled or reused when requested.
- Biodegradable service ware items are available for customers.
- Our ware washing and cleaning practices include environmentally friendly soaps and detergents whenever possible.
- We encourage alternative transportation and carpooling for our staff for large events to reduce auto emissions.
- DeAngelo’s Catering and Events takes pride in being a company that assists in a sustainable future for our environment.